We altered ten pieces of metal with paper, rust, gesso, stamping, distressing, image transfer, paint, ink and lots of cold connections.
I added a bunch of fibers I hand colored previously to add a softer texture to my industrial deck.
Some of the backs of the cards I just left rusty because I thought the color and texture of the rust was so lovely.
I had a tiny problem with the darker pages above and below, so I had to do some additions to save my work. While this was a problem, it was a nice challenge to have to solve the issue in order to keep the integrity of my work.
A ton of embellishments and charms were used, I did not hold back in my "bling."
One of my favorite new craft items after this trip: resistors. These little buggers are wonderful. I will be scouting out a source for these for sure.