I went crazy with my new stash of dresden foil. I am going to have to pace myself on the next few pages! :) Paper from Graphic 45 was used throughout most of the project. I made scratched up old windows by sanding acetate packaging and attaching before adhering my images in the window. Another element I used to make the roof pop was an Art Part from Wendy Vecchi.
You can see the dimension a little better in this shot. You can also see the fence a little bit better. I thought this was a cute addition to the project. I may put it along the back side of the last page as well. Who knows how this will unravel, stay tuned to see. (I had to use this image, aren't my kitty's little paws so cute, she has the tiniest dainty feet.)
I could not leave the backside unadorned, so I got started all over again. I used this felt flourish that I had on hand. In order for this to work, I had to cut it apart to make the pattern adapt to my needs. I added the monkeys from the Graphic 45 paper along with more dresden. Another Art Part adds a bit of interest to the back of the roof top.
I am pleased with the first portion of the project. One thing I know for sure, it is going to be hard to let go of. Why, o' why do I get so stingy with my finished pieces! It will be a good exercise in letting go (again!)
Thanks for stopping by!