To frame out the bottom I started by covering the edges of this skinny little book box with another one of Tim's new tissue tapes. A light blue subtly printed scrapbook paper frames out the main image. I used more ceramic flowers, this time spraying them with Glimmer Mist as their color did not work with my palate. They are a bit dark in my opinion, but there was nothing I could do, the other flowers I had that were similar were too dimensional and would have broken due to the lid. I added a bit of texture with some trim up top and a length of textured yarn. A couple of shells and more of Tim's buttons add a bit of interest, along with a tiny bottle, filled with flowers (spring) and watch parts (time). I added a few altered corsage pins to add a bit of height and frame out the inside. I did not make the pins, they were given to me in a swap.
In the end, I found a little copper charm that fits the motif perfect. It is hard to see in this picture, but I also added Stickels to the wings of all the fairies to add a bit of magic.