Sunday, March 17, 2013

Graphic 45 Design Team Call Audition 2013



It occurred to me today to try and use some of the "luck of the Irish" of St Patrick's Day to assist in today's application for Graphic 45's current design team call.  I seriously love the products made by this company and I think it shows in my work.  In this post I will highlight a six of my favorite projects, with lots of Graphic 45 products to be seen. 




The letterbox tray above is one of the top posts on my blog and I have also seen it many times on Pinterest.  Here I used one of my favorite papers, Old Curiosity Shoppe.   I think Steampunk Debutante is my next runner up and it is the focal on the next two projects. 




This large mosaic piece hangs in my dining room and I really love it.  It was so hard at the time to use up all those cool gears, but now I get to enjoy them in my art every day.

The book below is another great piece.  Here I finished off all of my paper left over from the project above.  Inside the envelope book are lots of great tags and inserts. 







I would have to say that assemblage is probably my favorite medium to work in.  This next project is a very fun Halloween Assemblage piece that also gets lots of traffic here.  My Steampunk Apothecary employs a very nice collection of different Graphic 45 papers.  I used the Kraft Reflections, Old Curiosity Shoppe and Halloween in Wonderland.  Amazing how seamlessly they all work together.






It was hard to choose between two different Birdsong projects I have recently done. 











Since I could not decide on which one, I ended up choosing to include them both. 









Thank you as always for tuning in.  I hope the luck of the Irish is with you today too!


Cheers,

Rhea



20 comments:

  1. Rhea, All of your projects are beautiful! I hope you make the design team. Shari (cricutrookie)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your work is lovely, I don't think you need any luck with your application, your projects are top notch. Cheers!
    Lori in Atlanta

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are a talented artist! Keeping my fingers crossed for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun tour of your delightful art.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow!!! These are all so fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your work is amazing. Definitely puts mine to shame.... Good luck and hope you make it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. All of your projects are just fabulous and good luck to you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing work! Not surprised you made it. Congrats on making the first 30!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic! Congrats on making it to the first 30 with G45! Wow.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yay! You are such a treat Rhea and your work is divine :) Huzzah!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love altered boxes and such, and your work is so wonderful and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats on making the top 30, that is quite an honor!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Rhea, beautiful projects!! These are all so lovely! Congrats on making the top 30 and best of luck to you!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Absolutely gorgeous projects. Congratulations on making it to the final 30! Good luck on this final stage!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Rhae.... your work is beautful... wishing you the best of luck with the next stage :) http://karenshady.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congratulations on making the DT! I look forward to seeing your beautiful creations over the next year!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Big Congrats on making the DT!!!! Nice to have a fellow Michigan gal there. Can't wait to see what you do for them.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Rhea, I just watched your round 2 audition video on G45. You are a wonderful addition to their team...such talent there and you are well placed. I shall visit often to be amazed and inspired. Congratulations. G45 is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow! Congratulations on making the team! You work is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

All the comments and feedback you leave affirms my creative spirit on a very deep level. I am grateful for your time and readership!