Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Another Box altered with An Eerie Tale



I simply could not resist altering this little box with some scraps of An Eerie Tale paper from Graphic 45 that were lying on my work table from my last project.  I am absolutely in love with the Enchantment paper.  



The box was picked up at a rummage sale or flea market for fifty cents.  I am always on the hunt for things that have flat surfaces to alter.




The front of the box had an existing frame, but I removed it to easily tack down my paper.  I thought the addition of the Ornate Metal Label Holder was perfect for this magical little project.




To add extra interest to the top, I cut tiny strips of paper to add some detail.  The mitered corners are another nice addition too.




My altered box made for a perfect place to stash just a few of the samples of glue that Beacon Adhesives sent along. The perks of being a designer for Graphic 45 never end!

Cheers, 

Rhea

4 comments:

  1. Practical and pretty! And, I have glue envy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rhea your box is lovely. You really made a great job using these pretty papers. Thanks for sharing your lovely art.
    Hugs from Monica... Spain

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super! hai tutta la mia ammirazione! Brava!! Gabriella

    ReplyDelete

All the comments and feedback you leave affirms my creative spirit on a very deep level. I am grateful for your time and readership!