I found this small house at a garage sale or flea market somewhere along the way, I think I paid a dollar for it. The first layer was two types of tissue tape and some torn scraps of paper. I then followed up with spray inks in several colors.
The found objects, which I lovingly call junque, were added with coarse modeling paste in some places and glue in others. More ink was added to color the paste and then wiped off of a few of the objects.
Then for the fun part. I flooded each little area with resin. I have to say I just love how this adds another glossy layer to the piece and keeps your junque sealed in. The pictures I have are not that great so it may be difficult to see. Winter blogging is going to be tricky, it gets dark so early and I really don't like how a flash shows online. My editing skills in picnik have some room to grow, I know these last two shots need some help.
I just love doing assemblage work. I am always on the hunt for little things to alter, you will be surprised what you can find once you start looking. I am hopeful I can resurrect or fix the two other house projects I managed to destroy while finding my mojo. Stay tuned to find out!