This was the first time I have used Distress Stains, what the heck have I been waiting for! They are just amazing. The base of the card is made from two layers of a manila folder. I started by using permanent ink to stamp the love notes in the background. Once the ink was dry I added antique linen stain, spritzed with water and then added vintage photo stain to the edges. The stains provide such unique color. The edges were then covered with ink to complete the card preparation. I then went to work on the embellishments.
I made the heart from dotted grungeboard. It was colored with distress ink and stickels. The wings were colored with Perfect Pearls, distress ink and stickels. The crown was cut from foil, hammered for texture and then colored with alcohol ink. For me, you can never embellish enough. I created a long chain of charms using some of Tim's goodies and a few other odds and ends. A lock and key brad set complete my tiny piece of art.
I love how quick and easy ATC's are, I just may have to get back into them!