A few weeks back I had shared that I had been on a shrine/assemblage kick again, this post shows off another bit of that art attack.
I used an Alpha Stamps image that I printed to make a rub on and then adhered that to a sheet of mica. I just adore how you can see the text through the image. Yes, I am easily amused when it comes to art techniques that add so much interest in super simple ways!
The edges of the assemblage were covered with my standby, tissue tape. I also used a ton of gilders paste on this project, in fact this is the only medium I used to color the elements.
I gave my mom another small similar shrine with religious imagery, I think this one may be destined for her as well!