Monday, December 22, 2014

Mixed Media Tags

Merry Christmas to all!

My little gift you you is a bit of holiday inspiration, starting with a snapguide on how I made these little treasures for Graphic 45!



Check out How to Make Mixed Media Christmas Gift Tags by Rhea Freitag on Snapguide.





The vintage tinsel I have gives these the perfect texture for the season.  And the color palate is right on too!




I also like the sweet little Christmas charms that I used.  I have had them on hand forever and my new motto is to use what I have! (even the really good stuff!!!)




Christmas is just not the same without lots of glitter, so I was sure to include a bit of that medium to set my gift tags a sparkling. 




I was excited to choose a different tag for each gift I wrapped up this year!  





I just love how they look all piled up.  P.S. An assembly line made quick work of this project, don't be daunted!



I hope this post and the snapguide leave you inspired to take a mixed media approach to your holiday gift giving this year. 

Merry Christmas!
Rhea



5 comments:

  1. Love these! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Buon Natale anche a te e Felice 2015! Non vedo l'ora di vedere tutti i nuovi lavori che farai...Bacioni! Gabriella

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great tags. I am not familiar with Zip Dry. Is it purchased locally?

    ReplyDelete

All the comments and feedback you leave affirms my creative spirit on a very deep level. I am grateful for your time and readership!