Saturday, October 25, 2014

Goblin Tag for Alpha Stamps

 
 
It is getting to be that time of year when creepy crafts are all I seem to be making.  This is certainly the case for this month's project for Alpha Stamps October Kit, goblins!  Of course I chose an image that was not too spooky and still had a beautiful element to it.  
 
 
 
 
I love being able to incorporate metal elements in my designs, so the charms and these metal die cut corners are perfect for this project.  On the corners I simply used alcohol inks to get a nice rusty aged look.  A few flowers from Petaloo and my tag was complete!
 




I hope you enjoyed this little spooky treat.  Be sure to check out the Alpha Stamps Blog for all kinds of inspiration and weekly give aways too!

Cheers,

Rhea

3 comments:

  1. Awesome tag, love all the elements and the image you used is such a great choice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A magnificent work of art, dear Rhea! Unique and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

All the comments and feedback you leave affirms my creative spirit on a very deep level. I am grateful for your time and readership!