Friday, July 25, 2014

Xyron and Maya Road Blog Hop


What a great opportunity to get to play with lots of fun stuff from  Maya Road and Xyron this past month.  



I started the background of this great Vinatage Tin with Bohemian Bazaar paper by Graphic 45.  In order to fill in all the ripples on the heart tin, I used some stickels to cover where the paper did not meet the edge.




To add some layers I used the crochet trim from Maya Road in yellow.  It made for a nice frame for the sentiment to pop.  The fun shaped paperclip was also added for dimension.  The sentiment really stands out with bright framing and lift from the clip!




After I had finished my focal piece, I decided to make this into a magnet and  Xryon was the perfect answer!




This was my first time using the magnet tape and it is seriously great.  I was so surprised at the strength!




To cover up the tape on the back I ran a heart shaped peice of coordinating paper through my 5" Creative Station.




The tape was super easy to pull off the handy dispenser.  I was sure to trim it away from the edges so it would not be showing.  




I then added my sticky heart from the previous step and it makes a nice finished backing!




Here is is in action on my fridge!  This could also be a great embellishment for a card, or even made into an ornament with a bit of ribbon at the top.  

I hope you enjoyed today!

Cheers, 

Rhea

7 comments:

  1. That is an awesome gift idea!!!! very awesome, I need to pick me up some of that magnetic tape!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey I like this! Great way
    to use the tin and the
    magnets.
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely magnet. It's nice to know there's a magnetic tape that's strong enough.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the bright colors and the cute paperclip echoing the heart theme. You mention a blog hop in the title but no explnantion or link. What blog hop?

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun magnet! Love this idea.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Are you frustrated from searching for bitcoin faucets?
    Triple your claimed satoshis with this amazing BTC FAUCET ROTATOR.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Did you think about picking the best Bitcoin exchange service: YoBit.

    ReplyDelete

All the comments and feedback you leave affirms my creative spirit on a very deep level. I am grateful for your time and readership!