Saturday, July 7, 2012

Wish You Were Here!

Recently Alpha Stamps hosted an altered postcard swap through their Yahoo group.  The theme was "Wish you were here" and participants decorated Kraft postcards to swap with other artists from all over.  I was still 'getting my feet wet' as a designer on the team, so I did not partake in the swap, but boy did I miss out.  I am writing today to feature just a few of the participants.





Sandy Alsfasser




Lisa Robinson




Beth Powel





Ann Norviel


It is so cool to see this theme interpreted in so many different ways.  I also love checking out all the different techniques that people use to make their pieces, so very inspiring.  Great job ladies!


Cheers, 

Rhea

6 comments:

  1. Darn! You got me all pumped up and...no photos showed up. I love seeing your (and your friends') artwork!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG! Thanks for letting me know Peggy....I will fix this as soon as I can.

      Delete
  2. Love your postcads. The top one is stunning with those beautiful colors. The ones with the three guys.....it shows your humorous side...love it. All three are great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the images. Love the humor. I think the top one by Sandy is my personal favorite. I like how she toned down the colors and subtley aged the card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They're all fun images. It's nice to see them.

    ReplyDelete

All the comments and feedback you leave affirms my creative spirit on a very deep level. I am grateful for your time and readership!